Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Year of New Beginnings

Welcome 2015!
 
 
 
2014 was a great year! I met so many wonderful people and made so many memories!! Another year has come and gone with the wind and now is the beginning of a new year! This year I will graduate and begin college. A new chapter in my life will be written and I couldn't be more excited!
 
This year I made myself goals to strive for. Most regarding running, because hey, that's what I do! Everybody has a goal that they want to achieve. Anything is possible if you just believe in your yourself! God will provide us with the tools we need,  however we have to be the ones to say "I can do this!"
 
My goals:
  • To Pray more! ~ Prayer is alone time with God. We are so blessed to be able to have conversations with our creator any time we want. He is always there for us.
  • To be a better daughter/sister/cousin/niece/friend/etc. ~ I want to always be there for all those in my life. I want to make my connections with those around me stronger than they already are!
  • To be in bed by 9:30 ~ Rest is so important for everybody. I always seem to be lacking in sleep and I must say I am truly not a morning person.
  • Eating Healthy ~ No more Ice Cream every day for me! My love for Ice Cream is actually absurd and I really just need to cut back on the over dosing of peppermint Ice Cream. {It's not my fault they only sell Peppermint Ice Cream during the holiday season!}
  • Running Dreams ~ I have had a dream for so long and now it's finally in sight and I know I can reach it! I'm not going to let anything stop me from achieving my goals!
 
In order to achieve anything, one has to put their best foot forward. Don't let anything stop you from reaching your goals. One must first believe in themselves!
 
 
Whatever the New Year brings will be exceptional! I can't wait to see what new memories it will bring!
 
Some words to think about in the new year:
 

I would rather be what God chose me to be than the most glorious creature that I could ever think of; for to be thought about, born in God's thought, and then made by God, is the dearest, grandest, and most precious thing in all thinking. ~C.S. Lewis
If you can Imagine it, You can Achieve it; If you can Dream it, You can Be it!
 
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift. ~ Steve Prefontaine
 
The will to win means nothing without the means to prepare.
 
Take a chance because you never know how absolutely perfect something can turn out to be.
 
 
Make the most of this New Year and reach for what ever goals you may set before your self!
Go in Peace to Love and Serve the Lord!
 

We are confident of all this because of our great trust in God through Christ. It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God 
~ 2 Corinthians 3:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment