Tuesday, November 18, 2014

{Blogger Recognition Award}

Thank you so much for nominating me Anna!! Be sure to check out her blog at The Life of Me {watch out}!  I have to say, I've never received an award like this, but I'm very excited! 


How did I start blogging?

My blogging experience began quite out of the blue! For starters, I am definitely a night owl which also means I tend to start projects (or blogs) late at night. During one summer evening Katie and I were watching a movie, nothing out of the ordinary! It was about ten or so when the movie finished so I went up to bed. However being the little night owl I am, I decided to reflect on my life and think of new quotes for my quote book rather than go to sleep. As I was reflecting I had the idea to start a blog. So I marched right back down stairs got on the computer and started my blog! It was a spur of the moment idea, but I would say it worked out alright! The hardest part was figuring out, what does one write in a blog? I picked two of my favorite things in life, Running and Jesus, and just let my fingers type away.


Tips

1. Comment ~ Just as you enjoy getting "likes" on Facebook, bloggers enjoy getting comments from their viewers. Then the blogger knows they are being heard!
2. Make your background "pleasant to the eye" ~ Don't let your background design take away from your writing
3. Write about things that matter most to you! 

Nominations


I would now like to nominate:

Jeryka at Making Cancer History 
The Salina Diocese Youth Council at Gentle Wisdom
and Cara and Alex to start a blog of their own

Now that you have been nominated, 
1. Link to my blog
2. Explain how you started blogging
3. Give a few tips
4. Nominate others!

Thanks for reading! I hope you're having an AMAZING day!
~Megan

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. ~James 1:17
And just for pleasure...
Isn't this a cute little owl!

The movie I just so happened to be watching! The movie was good but the books are phenomenal!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to ponder over that bold challenge Megan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be anticipating this blog of yours!!! You could call it C.A.R.A. {Cats And Running Ambitions} :)

      Delete